Professional Roofers Kit
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Assembled Kernmantle Rope Assembly includes Shock Absorber ready to connect to Anchor and Harness (Rated at 140kG) – ZRL-15.
- ANSI 16kN Gate rated Twistlok Steel Carabiners.
- 25mm x 2m Webbing Sling provides Universal connection rated at 22kN – ZWS913
- Sizable Backpack ruggedly constructed provides ample space for the kit.
- Harness is certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 2020
- 15m Kernmantle Rope Line with 140kg shock Absorber and ANSI Hooks – AS1891.5 2020
- 3 x ANSI Twist Lock Karabiners
- 2m Webbing Anchor Strap – AS/NZS 5532.2013
- Printed Box
One person plus tools – 140Kg (Harness Capacity will follow the capacity of the Shock Absorbing Lanyard/Inertia Reel used to connect it to Anchor).
MAXISAFE harnesses should be used with compatible connectors which ensure connection will be maintained in the event of high forces on the gate.
- Use as per MAXISAFE Roofers Kit User Manual.
- For working where Falls are possible.
- Roof Work
- General Fall Protection in accordance AS/NZS1891.4 2009
- General tradesperson
- Construction workers
- Vertical climbing
- Access equipment