This new generation of welding hoods from Maxisafe incorporate the revolutionary ADC Plus technology of Angular Dependence Compensation making it suitable for all welding methods including TIG, even with very low welding currents! The proof of the high quality is in its extended guarantee of 5 years and DIN Plus certificate with the best possible results of optical quality 1/1/1/1.
- Combines an auto-darkening welding hood and a clear protective visor
- Ideal for welding and grinding protection
- Lightweight (775g) and well balanced for comfort
- Advanced pivot flip-up mechanism optimises the centre of gravity
- The flip-up front can be lifted up onto the top of the helmet, whenever the wide undisturbed view is needed.
- The unique flip-up mechanism optimises the centre of gravity and reduces the required space.
- Large curved visor 170 x 95mm for wide view
- Compatible with ADF’s or passive filters 110×90 mm
- Suitable for most of welding methods, cleaning and grinding operations
- Fully CE certified
The AerGo has been designed for personal respiratory protection in dusty industrial environments, including areas with contaminants in the form of gases and vapours. The unit is provided with a control system of constant air flow and an advanced electronic system for warning the wearer in the case of a sudden decrease of airflow or low battery charge. The ergonomic shape, low weight and slim profile of the unit guarantees a high level of user comfort.
- Ergonomic shape and low weight – ONLY 980 grams!
- Slim profile – only 65mm thick
- Operating time of up to 10 hours (with a new filter and airflow 160 l/min)
- Short battery recharging time – less than 3 hours
- Adjustable airflow (160 lpm and 210 lpm)
- Audiovisual and vibrating alarm indicating low airflow and low battery charge
- Simple control with only one button
- Li-Ion Battery 14,4 V / 2,6 Ah
Code: RWH532 - Complete Unit including Helmet and PAPR Unit