'Thunder' Steel Toe Polyurethane Gumboot
Features and Benefits
• Comply with AS/NZS 2210.3
• Kevlar midsole for underfoot protection
• Slip resistant soles
• Composite toecap to EN20345 (200 Joules)
• Lightweight - approximately 30% lighter than PVC!
• Comfortable - come with high quality inner-soles
• Durable - proven to last longer on concrete floors
- soles will not go hard, brittle and crack!
• Breathable - amazingly cool
• Excellent thermal insulation - warmer in the cold BUT cooler in the heat!
• High resistance to abrasion, chemicals & temperature
• High resistance to hydrolisys & bacterial proliferation
• High antistatic features
• Available in sizes 5 - 12
• Fishing & aquaculture
• Freezer work