Green Polyurethane Safety Gumboots
Features & Benefits:
• Comply with AS/NZS 2210.3
• Kevlar midsole for underfoot protection
• Slip resistant soles • Steel Toecap
• Lightweight - approximately 30% lighter than PVC!
• Comfortable - come with high quality inner-soles
• Durable - proven to last longer on concrete floors - soles will not go hard, brittle and crack!
• Excellent thermal insulation - warmer in the cold BUT cooler in the heat!
• High resistance to abrasion, chemicals & temperature
• High resistance to hydrolisys & bacterial proliferation
• High antistatic features
• Wear seams welted for extra strength
Sizes Available: 3 - 14
Carton Quantity: 5 pairs
Standards: EN ISO 20345 S5 AS/NZS2210.3