Product Code : GTC264
- Unique elastomer-based formula gives protection from the 12 chemicals in the EN374 standard AND 3 gases in the EN943-2 standard!!
- Formulated combination of a layer of neoprene and several layers of polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), (two high performance materials).
- Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA), one of the components of the TopChem is a naturally water-soluble polymer. This is why the polyvinyl gloves currently available on the market are not recommended for
- contact with water-based chemicals. However the TopChem’s unique formulation allows it to be used in contact with aqueous mixtures without deterioration.
- Maximum resistance against chlorinated solvents and ethers.
- Added comfort for long tasks due to the cotton knit interior
RECOMMENDED AND INDUSTRY USES
- Manufacturing chemicals, paints and varnishes
- Chemical and solvent handling
- Handling printing chemicals
- Environment site pollution handling
- Chemical handling with a chemical protection suit
- Battery manufacturing
- Civil Defence
- Industrial cleaning and maintenance
- Laboratory applications
- Transport Industry
- Petroleum and Fuel industries